Atlantic City Meetings & Events
Located adjacent to the Atlantic City Convention Center and just steps from the famous boardwalk, casinos and restaurants, the Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel is the ideal location for your next corporate function or event. With 20 flexible meeting spaces spanning over 27,000 square feet, we provide the tools you need to plan a seamless and enriching meeting or event.
At a Glance
Year Opened: 1997
Total Guest Rooms: 502
Kings / Doubles / Suites: 180 / 298 / 24
Max Group Size: 400 max. rooms/night
Total Meeting Space: 27,000 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Space: 11,700 sq. ft.
Sales Tax: 14%
Submit an online form with your details for us to review, or contact our Meetings & Events Specialist to schedule a tour:
Meetings & Events Space
Collaborate and innovate in our small venue spaces, where inspiration abounds and good ideas are born.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2-40
- Customized inclusive meeting packages
- Meeting space located all on one floor
- Ambassador room includes floor to ceiling window with energizing lighting
With more than 27,000 square feet of modern space, our flexible venue will maximize any business conference or social gala.
Ideal Meeting Size: 10-800
- Spacious gallery areas with floor to ceiling windows
- Both ballrooms separate into 5 breakout rooms
- Elevated 16' ceiling height
- Green meetings
Unique Meetings and Events Spaces
For a more unique space, our elegant Boulevards Café brings an unexpected setting for your wedding festivities.
- Maximum guests: 150
- Floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Atlantic City skyline
The Gallery allows you to experience a more contemporary flair and is perfect for an evening reception.
Food and Beverage
Dining, Food & Beverage Averages
Breakfast: Plated: $18.00 | Buffet: $22.00
Lunch: Plated: $25.00 | Buffet: $30.00
Dinner: Plated: $48.00 | Buffet: $55.00
Hotel Restaurant Options:
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Atlantic City has a rich history that makes it a fascinating place to visit. With the famous boardwalk, specialty shopping, world-class entertainment, sandy beaches, and nonstop casino action, there are so many things to do in Atlantic City.
Atlantic City International Airport (ACY)
Travel distance - approximately 11.0 miles
Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
Travel distance - approximately 60.0 miles
Atlantic City Bus Terminal
Travel distance - approximately 0.4 miles
Amtrak Station - ACY
Travel distance - approximately 0.5 miles
- Two spacious ballrooms with the largest at 11,700 sq. ft. (Crown Ballroom)
- Seasoned on-site event planning team
- Customized food and beverage experience
- Smoke-free venue
- Column-free space
- In-house audio visual accessibility
- Two unique special event venues - The Gallery and Boulevards Café
- Spacious gallery areas
- Adjacent to Atlantic City Convention Center with over 500,000 sq. ft. in space