Connect and Collaborate in Our Atlantic City Event Venues
Located adjacent to the Atlantic City Convention Center and just steps from the city's famed boardwalk, top casinos and dynamic restaurants, Sheraton Atlantic City Convention Center Hotel is the ideal location for your next corporate conference or special event. Offering 20 flexible meeting rooms spanning over 27,000 square feet of venue space, our hotel is well-equipped to accommodate events of all sizes and styles.
At a Glance
Year Opened: 1997
Total Guest Rooms: 502
Kings / Doubles / Suites: 180 / 298 / 24
Max Group Size: 400 max. rooms/night
Total Meeting Space: 27,000 sq. ft.
Largest Meeting Space: 11,700 sq. ft.
Sales Tax: 14%
Submit an online form with your details for us to review, or contact our Meetings & Events Specialist to schedule a tour:
Meetings & Events Space
Spark innovative thinking in our smaller meeting and conference rooms, where inspiration abounds and creativity encouraged.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2-40 guests
- Customized inclusive meeting packages
- Meeting space located all on one floor
- Ambassador room includes floor-to-ceiling windows with plenty of natural light
Featuring more than 27,000 square feet of modern event space, our flexible venues are perfect for a large-scale business conference or lavish social gala.
Ideal Meeting Size: 10-800 guests
- Spacious gallery spaces with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Both ballrooms separate into five breakout rooms
- Elevated 16-foot-high ceilings
- Green meetings
Unique Meetings and Events Spaces
For a more unique venue, our elegant Boulevards Café is an sophisticated setting for your special event.
- Maximum guests: 150
- Floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the Atlantic City skyline
The Gallery is a dynamic venue, perfect for an evening reception in Atlantic City.
Food and Beverage
Dining, Food & Beverage Averages
Breakfast: Plated: $18.00 | Buffet: $22.00
Lunch: Plated: $25.00 | Buffet: $30.00
Dinner: Plated: $48.00 | Buffet: $55.00
Hotel Restaurant Options:
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
Atlantic City has a rich history that makes it a fascinating place to visit. With the famous boardwalk, specialty shopping, world-class entertainment, sandy beaches, and nonstop casino action, there are so many things to do in Atlantic City.
Atlantic City International Airport (ACY)
Travel distance - approximately 11.0 miles
Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
Travel distance - approximately 60.0 miles
Atlantic City Bus Terminal
Travel distance - approximately 0.4 miles
Amtrak Station - ACY
Travel distance - approximately 0.5 miles
- Two spacious ballrooms with the largest at 11,700 sq. ft. (Crown Ballroom)
- Seasoned on-site event planning team
- Customized food and beverage experience
- Smoke-free venue
- Column-free space
- In-house audio visual accessibility
- Two unique special event venues - The Gallery and Boulevards Café
- Spacious gallery areas
- Adjacent to Atlantic City Convention Center with over 500,000 sq. ft. in space